As you go through the process of choosing a child care facility for your little one, we want to take this opportunity to share with you a little about us, our philosophy and what makes Oak Brook School unique from other schools in the area.
We bought the school in September 2014 from the previous owners who did an outstanding job of creating a nurturing, fun-filled environment for learning. One of the first things that struck us when we took over was the sense of family that exists at the school; this was repeatedly communicated to us by both the current parents and staff.
Having two school-aged kids of our own we have experienced varied levels of child care service. We understand the attributes that parents would like to see in a school; and those are the attributes that you will whole heartedly find at Oak Brook. We consider Oak Brook’s key pillars of strengths to be:
- Facility with 3 separate play areas, gym, auditorium, swimming pool, and computer room
- Experienced teachers & management team who have been with the school several years
- Curriculum aligned with local ISD curriculum
- Smart board technology for interactive learning
- Computer learning using abcmouse.com and other educational games
- Real time, digital communication from teachers using Brightwheel.com
- Nutritious breakfast, meals & snacks made using fresh ingredients in our cafeteria
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Dolly & Sanjay Ambekar