As you go through the process of choosing a child care facility for your little one, we want to take this opportunity to share with you a little about us, our philosophy and what makes Oak Brook School unique from other schools in the area.
We bought the school in September 2014 from the previous owners who did an outstanding job of creating a nurturing, fun-filled environment for learning. One of the first things that struck us when we took over was the sense of family that exists at the school; this was repeatedly communicated to us by both the current parents and staff.
Having two little girls of our own (7 and 5 years) we have experienced varied levels of child care service. We quickly realized the attributes that are most important to us as parents that we would like to see in a school; and those are the attributes that you will whole heartedly find at Oak Brook. We consider Oak Brook’s key pillars of strengths to be:
- Facility with 3 separate play areas, gym, auditorium, swimming pool, and computer room
- Experienced teachers in all classrooms who have been with the school several years
- Curriculum aligned with Plano ISD curriculum,
- Smart board technology for interactive learning
- Computer learning using abcmouse.com, educational games and IXL
- Real time communication with parents using HiMama.com which lets us take pictures of your child’s day, create daily reports and share it with parents
- Nutritious breakfast, meals & snacks made from scratch using fresh ingredients in our cafeteria
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Dolly & Sanjay Ambekar