We are very proud to have our Director, Monica, chosen as one of the Top 4 Childcare Center Directors by the Texas Licensed Childcare Association (TLCCA) Board.
- 3 separate play areas by age group
- Gym with indoor and outdoor basketball hoops
- Auditorium for fun activities and movie/documentary viewing
- On-site swimming pool for swim classes and recreational swimming during Summer
- Computer room for learning using ABCmouse.com, computer processing, educational games and IXL
- Separate cafeteria for all meals
Teachers & Curriculum
- Experienced teachers – our lead teachers have been with the school for several years; some as many as 12 years
- Relevant Curriculum – our curriculum is aligned with Plano ISD curriculum. We buy true school curriculum that addresses the state standards for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten ensuring that your child will be ready when he/she moves to public school
- Parents are also provided with online access to enrichment software to continue child education at home
- Smart board technology offered for interactive learning for kids 4 and up
Real Time Communication With Parents
We use HiMama.com which allows us to share unique moments/activities from your child’s day with you in real time. We also send out daily reports in our two youngest classrooms, and weekly curriculum for all classes for the upcoming week so parents are informed of what’s going on in the classroom and can be an active participant in their child’s learning.
Oak Brook School has a fully equipped on-site kitchen. We strive to serve nutritionally balanced meals made from scratch and designed to be “child friendly”. The milk we serve is from Braum’s. We follow the nutritional guidelines published by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services.
Our full-time Chef and Assistant Chef prepare healthy and delicious food with a vegetarian option served daily. We serve cold breakfast followed by hot morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. Click here to view the current week’s menu.