- 3 separate play areas by age group
- Gym with indoor and outdoor basketball hoops
- Auditorium for fun activities and movie/documentary viewing
- On-site swimming pool for swim classes and recreational swimming during Summer
- Computer room for learning using ABCmouse.com, computer processing and educational games
- Separate cafeteria for all meals
Teachers & Curriculum
- Experienced teachers – our lead teachers have been with the school for several years; some as many as 15 years
- Relevant Curriculum – our curriculum is aligned with local ISD curriculum. We buy true school curriculum that addresses the state standards for Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Jumpstart ensuring that your child will be ready when he/she moves to public school
- Parents are also provided with online access to enrichment software to continue child education at home
- Smart board and tablet technology offered for interactive learning for kids 4 and up
Oak Brook School has a fully equipped on-site kitchen. We strive to serve nutritionally balanced meals made from fresh ingredients and designed to be “child friendly”. The milk we serve is from Braum’s which has no growth hormones or antibiotics added to their milk. We follow the nutritional guidelines published by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services.
Our full-time Chef prepares healthy and delicious food with a vegetarian option served daily. We serve cold breakfast followed by hot morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. Click here to learn more information about our meal plans here at Oak Brook.
Real Time Communication With Parents
Is used to share unique moments from your child’s day with you in real time! Check it out below!