We have a full calendar of weekly themed activities that all classes follow. The goal is to impart knowledge and grow awareness through actual events, places, beings and things. Our weekly themes coincide with key events and holidays like-
- Blast From the Past
- Black History
- Fire Safety Week
- “On the Loose” with Dr. Seuss to celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday
- “Week of the Young Child”
- Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Texas History Week
- Recycling for Earth Day/Arbor Day
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day/Grandparent’s Day
- Chinese New Year
- “I am Thankful” Week for Thanksgiving
- “Christmas Around the World” for Christmas
For our younger kids who are not eligible to go on field trips yet, we have monthly in-house activities during the school year and will include activities such as: magic show, visit from Twinkles the tooth fairy and “Stretch and Grow”.
Older kids go on field trips 2X a week when the public schools are closed (Spring Break, Thanksgiving and Christmas) and once a week during Summer.
During the summer all kids will have in-house activities every other week.