Tuition & Admission Policies
- Oak Brook School is open 6:30a.m.– 6:30p.m. Monday – Friday, year round. We use the Plano ISD calendar for our academic year and for closures due to inclement weather.
- We enroll throughout the year contingent upon classroom availability.
- All registration fees must be paid and forms must be completed and turned in before your child may begin.
- Tuition is due weekly by the close of business every Tuesday. Late fees will apply to accounts not paid on time.
- Forms of payment accepted: Cash, check, debit cards and all credit cards.
- Tuition is calculated on a yearly basis, therefore, there will not be discounts given for holidays or inclement weather closures that may occur during the school week.
- Families enrolled full time will be given 1 week of absent credit to use after they have been enrolled for 1 year. After 2 years you will receive 2 weeks absent credit. These are weeks to use while your child is NOT in attendance and you will not be financially responsible for tuition for these weeks. They must be used in full week increments (M-F). Absent credits do not roll over from year to year.
- In order to disenroll from Oak Brook School you are required to fill out a ‘notice to withdraw’ form and give a 2 weeks’ notice. If you fail to do so, you will still be financially responsible for 2 additional weeks after you are gone.